Art Deco Emporium Ltd. will never disclose your information to third parties.
A combination of sessions and cookies are used on the Art Deco Emporium to keep track of your shopping, to store delivery addresses and to store your details if you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option.
Upon checkout every customer is given the opportunity to
- register as a new customer (securely)
- go directly to the checkout
- login (registered customers only)
Each regular customer will receive a unique session ID which we then authenticate upon each page of our Emporium.
Each registered customer is given an ID number which is only applicable to that individual customer and authenticated upon each page of our Emporium.
We validate the SSL Session ID automatically generated by your browser on every secure page request made to our server. This validation assures that it is you who is navigating on this Emporium with your account and not somebody else.
All customer, order and delivery details are securely held in our database to which ONLY Art Deco Emporium have access.
NO credit or debit card details are written to and stored at any time on our servers nor are any of these details shared with a third party.
If you choose to add your name and contact details to our address book, we will email you from time to time with special offers and news, but you can easily unsubscribe at any time using the provided links.
Where do the cookies come from?
- The software that runs this Emporium may transfer a temporary cookie so it can keep track of what it’s doing. As it’s temporary it maybe deleted when you leave here.
- So that we can measure the popularity of products, where people come from and other general statistics, we use Google Analytic’s. It may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not contain any detail on who you are.
- Cookies used on this Emporium do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- Art Deco Emporium will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to us will be kept private and not sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.
As this Emporium uses analytics and software that was created by another person or company, the usage of cookies is beyond our control and we may not be able to ask your permission.
Contact UsYou can contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions or concerns about our handling of your Personal Information, or if you wish to make a complaint.
Our Data Protection Officer can help you with requests to exercise your privacy rights and with inquiries or complaints relating to Art Deco Emporium's handling of your personal information.
If you need to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can find their contact details on their website at www.ico.org.uk
Last updated: 01/04/2020